If you are looking for an English course in Thailand, you will see that there are many English schools to choose from, especially in urban areas where wealth is always increasing
One of the main problems that happens when you want to learn English is choosing which English school in your area is going to offer you the best value for money. At Insight English we are always placing students on different English learning courses. Before we enrol out students onto a course, we try to discover exactly what the student wants to achieve.
Some students easily find an English course because they already have a target
There are a few students that are easier to find the right Englisgh course than others. For example, if a new English student is looking to study IELTS to get into university, then we have a target. We already know what our student needs to learn simply because they have a target to work towards.
Usually that target is to persuade a university to accept an application to study in Thailand or overseas. Usually the score required is a 5.5 to 6.0 for Thailand and higher if you want to study in a unversity abraod.
We can help you set a target and help you choose an English Course
We often have students that really want to learn how to speak, read, write or improve their listening skills in English. However, because some of these students do not have an exam to target, or a reason to study English such as travelling aborad, finding the eight English learning program can be tough.
At Insight English this is not a problem because we place out students on a course that suits their English speaking ability. These courses come with a set development plans and milestones that improve every student’s English skills at a pace that is comfortable to them.
Tips to finding out which English school is the best place to learn for your situation
It is not easy to know exactly which English language School is right for your situation. You judge the school you choose by the English learning courses they offer.
Below are some tips that will help you find an Engish course that will ensure you get value for your money:
- Does the English language school set you milestones or goals to achieve?
- How many students are there per class?
- Does the English school have a mix of Australian, English and US teachers?
- Does the English language centre provide materials? (Books, pens & paper)
- Is there a choice of subjects on the course? (Entertainment/Sport/Music)
Other factors to consider
- Choose a school that is easy to get to by public transport
- Do you know anyone that recommends the English language school?
- Facebook, Google+ and Twitter are good to see what people say about the school
- Are there discounts for private lessons? (Arrange to study with friends)
- What is their cancellation policy? (Make sure you understand this)
Here there are just 10 good tips that will help you find the right English language centre and English learning course for your situation. For more information, please feel free to contact Insight English. Even if you cannot study in our English school in Silom, we will still be happy to answer any questions you have.
Contact Us at Insight English for more information on our English Courses.